A RuneScape Realm
Hello And Welcome To The Home For *A Runescape Realm*

You are required to log in to make any posts on this forum

**if you do have a account but it has been disabled due to you been banned From TeamSpeak You will only be able to post in "Ban Appeal's" if you post any thing in there not appealing to your Ban it will be Deleted by a Server Mod or Server Admin**

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

A RuneScape Realm
Hello And Welcome To The Home For *A Runescape Realm*

You are required to log in to make any posts on this forum

**if you do have a account but it has been disabled due to you been banned From TeamSpeak You will only be able to post in "Ban Appeal's" if you post any thing in there not appealing to your Ban it will be Deleted by a Server Mod or Server Admin**
A RuneScape Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Give GP BAN (Again)

2 posters

Go down

Give GP BAN (Again) Empty Give GP BAN (Again)

Post by Chunky Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:42 pm

Give GP was banned by myself for 1 day for directly not listening to myself about the Recording outside the recording studio rule, I talked to him, "Kitty With C4 ツ" and "Drongooo" about this. As soon as I left the room to talk to Temptress about this issue, I noticed he is recording again.

I have extended his ban for 7 days - After doing some investigating I have noticed he only recently got un-banned 14 days ago, which we undone via the appeal a ban section. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

As far as I am concerned this ban is not Appeal-able as he has had his second chance.

On a side note - Give GP came over the Lake of Rune an hour after, and he understands why he was banned. I explained why it was 7 days instead of one. And he also agreed. I told him to give realm a Break and come back in 7 days with a fresh start. Again, he agreed.
Chunky
Chunky
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Give GP BAN (Again) Empty Re: Give GP BAN (Again)

Post by Solo-Ian Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:42 pm

Ban Lifted By Chunky 12 Jan 2013
Solo-Ian
Solo-Ian
Owner
Owner

http://www.arsrealm.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum