A RuneScape Realm
Hello And Welcome To The Home For *A Runescape Realm*

You are required to log in to make any posts on this forum

**if you do have a account but it has been disabled due to you been banned From TeamSpeak You will only be able to post in "Ban Appeal's" if you post any thing in there not appealing to your Ban it will be Deleted by a Server Mod or Server Admin**

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

A RuneScape Realm
Hello And Welcome To The Home For *A Runescape Realm*

You are required to log in to make any posts on this forum

**if you do have a account but it has been disabled due to you been banned From TeamSpeak You will only be able to post in "Ban Appeal's" if you post any thing in there not appealing to your Ban it will be Deleted by a Server Mod or Server Admin**
A RuneScape Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BAN APPEAL - GIVE GP

Go down

BAN APPEAL - GIVE GP Empty BAN APPEAL - GIVE GP

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:19 am

Hello and welcome to my ban appeal!
A few days ago i ran into a little issue which became something huge. It started off as "my ip" coming up on the ddos protection. I don't understand how this would of happened as i haven't done anything like that and a ddos through my connection wouldn't even work. After that i've been blamed for a few more things such as ddosing other clan members or being part of [1][2][3][4] as well as being part of OPexploit which wasn't taken very far. The Opexploit was basically a group of friends [1][2][3][4] exploiting the server to get higher ranked to be able to take advantage of everyone and eliminate the people they dislike in the server to gain more trust aswell. This lead to them turning on me and as [5] said to me [1][2][3][4] was using a good oppertunity of the server having connection issues with the host. After this i got perm banned and blamed for basically the whole thing.
As i've said to all of the other members who know the full story. IT WASN'T ME. This appeal is to basically let you know that i would love an extra chance on the server as i miss it and everyone on it. It's the best server i have ever been on and it'd be great to have another chance as regular user on the server.
#Give GP.
P.S I have put more effort into this than my school essays. >.>
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

BAN APPEAL - GIVE GP Empty Re: BAN APPEAL - GIVE GP

Post by Solo-Ian Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:29 am

investigation is complete.
Give_GP may submit an appeal.

If any one ells post's here your posts will be deleted!

The only authorized people to post here are
Witches333, Solo-Ian, LadyFireball, Sir Lumbrige, Chunky, Give_GP. !!
Solo-Ian
Solo-Ian
Owner
Owner

http://www.arsrealm.com

Back to top Go down

BAN APPEAL - GIVE GP Empty Re: BAN APPEAL - GIVE GP

Post by Solo-Ian Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:23 am

Ban Appeal Denied this is after a 3 hours 25 min admin meeting
Solo-Ian
Solo-Ian
Owner