A RuneScape Realm
Hello And Welcome To The Home For *A Runescape Realm*

You are required to log in to make any posts on this forum

**if you do have a account but it has been disabled due to you been banned From TeamSpeak You will only be able to post in "Ban Appeal's" if you post any thing in there not appealing to your Ban it will be Deleted by a Server Mod or Server Admin**

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

A RuneScape Realm
Hello And Welcome To The Home For *A Runescape Realm*

You are required to log in to make any posts on this forum

**if you do have a account but it has been disabled due to you been banned From TeamSpeak You will only be able to post in "Ban Appeal's" if you post any thing in there not appealing to your Ban it will be Deleted by a Server Mod or Server Admin**
A RuneScape Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server Assistant - Tadpole - Banned From Teamspeak for 7 days

4 posters

Go down

Server Assistant - Tadpole - Banned From Teamspeak for 7 days Empty Server Assistant - Tadpole - Banned From Teamspeak for 7 days

Post by Solo-Ian Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:19 pm

Please State the reason why the Offender was banned

Tadpole connected to teamspeak and join (2013) Members Chat 1 when he join the channel he instantly started playing some audio file over his mic i kicked him from the channel and the poked him stating *not in here* in response to this. he pokes back *f*** so i revoked his server assistant rank and banned him for 10 mins that you can see in the provided logs that i did remove after approximately 1 min he then re-connected to the teamspeak server and I gave back his rank. he then join the channel that every one was in. I then decided to move him to area 51 to discuss this with him and told him if it was any one ells it would have probably been a perm ban he followed on to say *kinebud* in response i told him yes it would have been a perm ban from kinebud and also witches if he had done this to them.
he then decided to poke me as you can see in the logs * f** f** f** f** f** ..... * so i told him fine this will follow to be a 7 day ban. I then de-ranked him once again and banned him for 7 days.

In my opinion this was totally inappropriate for a server assistant to have retaliated in this manner from been kicked from a channel because he decides its cool to play a audio file in main channels that is also not appropriate for any one under the age of 18.

this ban will be evaluated in the Friday admin meeting

Banned Member: Tadpole
Unique ID: uHRxiwU+ipxQoTckILfE4XgcxmI=
Creation Time: 05/march/2013 19:43:43 GMT
Expiration Time: 12/march/2013 20:04:21
Invoker Name: Solo-Ian
T.S Ban Reason: inappropriate actions for a server assistant

?<19:38:12> "Tadpole" connected to channel "( LOBBY ) NEW = Please Read Description"
?<19:38:12> "Tadpole" was moved from channel "( LOBBY ) NEW = Please Read Description" to "Welcome Center (P2P:HW.39) (F2P:HW.37)" by "Server management."
?<19:38:12> Channel group "Guest" was assigned to "Tadpole" by A Runescape Realm.
?<19:38:19> "Tadpole" disconnected (Gone to flip a Kangaroo.)
?<19:38:31> "Tadpole" connected to channel "( LOBBY ) NEW = Please Read Description"
?<19:38:31> "Tadpole" was moved from channel "( LOBBY ) NEW = Please Read Description" to "Welcome Center (P2P:HW.39) (F2P:HW.37)" by "Server management."
?<19:38:31> Channel group "Guest" was assigned to "Tadpole" by A Runescape Realm.
?<19:38:39> "Tadpole" switched from channel "Welcome Center (P2P:HW.39) (F2P:HW.37)" to "(2013) Members Chat 1"
?<19:38:39> Channel group "Guest" was assigned to "Tadpole" by A Runescape Realm.
?<19:39:36> "Lusts" connected to channel "( LOBBY ) NEW = Please Read Description"
?<19:39:42> "Lusts" switched from channel "( LOBBY ) NEW = Please Read Description" to "(2013) Members Chat 1"
?<19:39:42> Channel group "Guest" was assigned to "Lusts" by A Runescape Realm.
?<19:40:01> "0n One" disconnected (leaving)
?<19:40:12> "Tadpole" was kicked from channel "(2013) Members Chat 1" by "Solo-Ian"
?<19:40:12> Channel group "Guest" was assigned to "Tadpole" by A Runescape Realm.
?<19:40:25> "MistressLiz" connected to channel "( LOBBY ) NEW = Please Read Description"
?<19:40:25> "MistressLiz" was moved from channel "( LOBBY ) NEW = Please Read Description" to "Welcome Center (P2P:HW.39) (F2P:HW.37)" by "Server management."
?<19:40:25> Channel group "Guest" was assigned to "MistressLiz" by A Runescape Realm.
?<19:40:28> You poked "Tadpole" with message: not in here
?<19:40:30> "MistressLiz" disconnected (need some quiet time)
?<19:40:42> "Tadpole" pokes you: f**
?<19:40:51> "Tadpole" switched from channel "( LOBBY ) NEW = Please Read Description" to "(2013) Members Chat 1"
?<19:40:51> Channel group "Guest" was assigned to "Tadpole" by A Runescape Realm.
?<19:40:53> "Tadpole" was removed from server group "Server Assistant" by "Solo-Ian".
?<19:41:05> "Tadpole" was banned for 10 minutes from the server by "Solo-Ian" (TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL )
?<19:41:05> Client banned: Tadpole
?<19:41:37> "Tadpole" connected to channel "( LOBBY ) NEW = Please Read Description"
?<19:41:39> "Tadpole" was added to server group "Server Assistant" by "Solo-Ian".
?<19:41:42> "Tadpole" switched from channel "( LOBBY ) NEW = Please Read Description" to "(2013) Members Chat 1"
?<19:41:42> Channel group "Guest" was assigned to "Tadpole" by A Runescape Realm.
?<19:42:07> "Tadpole" switched from channel "(2013) Members Chat 1" to "Questing Room"
?<19:42:07> Channel group "Guest" was assigned to "Tadpole" by A Runescape Realm.
?<19:42:12> "Tadpole" switched from channel "Questing Room" to "(2013) Members Chat 1"
?<19:42:12> Channel group "Guest" was assigned to "Tadpole" by A Runescape Realm.
?<19:42:30> "Tadpole" was moved from channel "(2013) Members Chat 1" to "AREA 51 (Server Admin Private)" by "Solo-Ian"
?<19:42:31> Channel group "Guest" was assigned to "Tadpole" by A Runescape Realm.
?<19:42:31> You switched from channel "(2013) Members Chat 1" to "AREA 51 (Server Admin Private)"
?<19:42:31> Channel group "Guest" was assigned to "Solo-Ian" by A Runescape Realm.
?<19:43:12> "Tadpole" pokes you: f** f** f** f** f** f** f**
?<19:43:24> "Tadpole" was removed from server group "Server Assistant" by "Solo-Ian".
?<19:43:24> "Tadpole" was removed from server group "Server Assistant" by "Solo-Ian".
?<19:43:32> "Tadpole" was banned for 7 days from the server by "Solo-Ian" (TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL )
?<19:43:32> Client banned: Tadpole
?<19:43:36> You switched from channel "AREA 51 (Server Admin Private)" to "(2013) Members Chat 1"
?<19:43:36> Channel group "Guest" was assigned to "Solo-Ian" by A Runescape Realm.

Solo-Ian
Solo-Ian
Owner
Owner

http://www.arsrealm.com

Back to top Go down

Server Assistant - Tadpole - Banned From Teamspeak for 7 days Empty Re: Server Assistant - Tadpole - Banned From Teamspeak for 7 days

Post by Chunky Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:23 pm

We can revise his ban at this meeting, But as far as I am concerned is Server Assistant Rank will be revoked for 14 days after he comes back (31/03/13).

On this date I will review with him whether or not he will get back his assistant rank. Depending on the out-come of this chat I will decide whether or not he become a Server Assistant once more.

(This all includes his Assistant Rank, Youtube Access, Forum Moderation Powers, Live Stream Access and among other things.)

Chunky
Chunky
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Server Assistant - Tadpole - Banned From Teamspeak for 7 days Empty Re: Server Assistant - Tadpole - Banned From Teamspeak for 7 days

Post by Chunky Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:00 pm

<12:56:01> Channel group "Guest" was assigned to "Da Tadpole" by A Runescape Realm.
<12:56:22> "Da Tadpole" pokes you: penis

I then move up to confront Tadpole and I go to say "Why are you on here avoiding your ban?" He then says the following =

<12:56:49> "Da Tadpole": Hi there.
<12:56:57> "Da Tadpole": Cos yolo.

I then move to ban him -

<12:57:05> "Da Tadpole" was banned permanently from the server by "Chunky" (Perm Ban = Go to arsRealm forums to Appeal this ban. (Chunky))
<12:57:05> Client banned: Da Tadpole

I would like to say, moving on from what I last posted He will not be getting Server Assistant back for at-least one month, and he WILL have to Re-Apply.
Chunky
Chunky
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sirlumbrige Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:11 pm

dude hes perm banned already lol
Sirlumbrige
Sirlumbrige
Posts = 75
Posts = 75

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum