A RuneScape Realm
Hello And Welcome To The Home For *A Runescape Realm*

You are required to log in to make any posts on this forum

**if you do have a account but it has been disabled due to you been banned From TeamSpeak You will only be able to post in "Ban Appeal's" if you post any thing in there not appealing to your Ban it will be Deleted by a Server Mod or Server Admin**

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

A RuneScape Realm
Hello And Welcome To The Home For *A Runescape Realm*

You are required to log in to make any posts on this forum

**if you do have a account but it has been disabled due to you been banned From TeamSpeak You will only be able to post in "Ban Appeal's" if you post any thing in there not appealing to your Ban it will be Deleted by a Server Mod or Server Admin**
A RuneScape Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

appeal for my banned offence

Go down

appeal for my banned offence Empty appeal for my banned offence

Post by Jeremy X Mon May 20, 2013 10:13 pm

Hey, I would like to be unbanned, reason is ever since I joined the clan called lake of rune,i 've been accused by Sir Lumbridge he perm banned me for recruiting members from your guys teamspeak, which I didn't do. Also its been for so long to seek some of my old school members from you guyses clan. like Casey temptress etc. hopfully I will join your guyese clan cuz I left lake of rune, cuz of certain drama happening twards my enjoyable time to spend friend, making friends and events. So I hoping you Server admins, Co owners and Owner, consider this appeal deeply, I looking forward tomeet you all once again Smile <3

Rsn: Jeremy X

Total lvl: 2496 Maxed

Jeremy X
Anonymous
Jeremy X

Back to top Go down

appeal for my banned offence Empty Re: appeal for my banned offence

Post by Mits Tue May 21, 2013 2:50 am

The Owners are currently looking into your ban, Thank-you
Mits
Mits
Server Assistant