A RuneScape Realm
Hello And Welcome To The Home For *A Runescape Realm*

You are required to log in to make any posts on this forum

**if you do have a account but it has been disabled due to you been banned From TeamSpeak You will only be able to post in "Ban Appeal's" if you post any thing in there not appealing to your Ban it will be Deleted by a Server Mod or Server Admin**

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

A RuneScape Realm
Hello And Welcome To The Home For *A Runescape Realm*

You are required to log in to make any posts on this forum

**if you do have a account but it has been disabled due to you been banned From TeamSpeak You will only be able to post in "Ban Appeal's" if you post any thing in there not appealing to your Ban it will be Deleted by a Server Mod or Server Admin**
A RuneScape Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ban Appeal

2 posters

Go down

Ban Appeal Empty Ban Appeal

Post by Hutch Culb Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:49 pm

My name is hutch on teamspeak anyways on with the story I came on late at night yesterday about 11 o clock to talk to papa relizing he wasn't there so I stayed on till someone got on realizing no one was getting on I hoped to the afk channel went to bed at 2 woke up in the mourning was banned for abusising minecraft players?
Hutch Culb
Hutch Culb
Posts = 5
Posts = 5

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal Empty Re: Ban Appeal

Post by Chunky Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:34 pm

We have several witnesses coming forward saying you was abusing one of the minecraft admin's. The user in question is "[Future Sailor] themike5765" - We have more then a few people come forward and explained to myself you was calling him a future faggot and such.

For this you have been given a 7 day ban.
Chunky
Chunky
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hutch Culb Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:36 pm

For defending myself obv there his friends and in his favor
Hutch Culb
Hutch Culb
Posts = 5
Posts = 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Hutch Culb Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:37 pm

He called me a Canadian eh? and started making fun of my culture and kicked me from the server when I defended myself
Hutch Culb
Hutch Culb
Posts = 5
Posts = 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Hutch Culb Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:38 pm

No offense but theres to much wineing bitching and complaining and banning people without talking about it doesn't solve anything its a good way to lose members
Hutch Culb
Hutch Culb
Posts = 5
Posts = 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunky Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:43 pm

He kicked you from the channel after you abused them. And I am sorry, but if someone calls you "Canadian" you can not reply with Future Faggot or any kind of abuse.

No Offence taken, but the whole reason we are such a successful server and have been around for years upon years is because we get rid of people like yourself that abuse our players.

These reports were from separate people at separate times, what kind of server management would that make us if we ignore our Minecraft Admins. You have admitted to the offence that you have been accused for, which I do have to respect you for. I am going to reduce this ban to 24 hours as a gesture of goodwill, when you do return I would appreciate it if you respect our rules and if what you said is true. You are to report it to myself or any other of my assistants or admins.

Chunky
Head Admin

Chunky
Chunky
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hutch Culb Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:49 pm

Players like myself aye mate but guess what when you have a friend that has done something wrong in real life do you ban him or do you talk it over? and theres always exuse with you admins it really funny to me and i also feel the ban time is a little over done dont you think? havent you ever got mad a somone and called them a name in the server i bet when they said somthing back you banned them right this convo is closed ill just let you think about that last reply
Hutch Culb
Hutch Culb
Posts = 5
Posts = 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Hutch Culb Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:51 pm

Done replying to this form case closed
Hutch Culb
Hutch Culb
Posts = 5
Posts = 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunky Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:56 pm

I do respect what you are saying, and to parts of it I even agree. I have banned real life friends of ARSREALM and so has other admins and owners. Rules are rules unfortunately and when you joined this server you accept these rules. It seems the only people what ever have a problem are the ones that think they can break our rules and get away with it. If you abuse an admin of the server it will be taken as aggression towards the server.

Strangely enough we don't have to ban fully registered players like yourself very often at all, because nobody really has any problems with our rules. But when they are broken all hell breaks lose on that person, in this case, you. If you don't like these rules I am more then happy for you to pack your bags and leave the server and take your friends with you. No worries at all. The reason you are getting unbanned is for your benefit and nobody else's.

If you decide to come back, fantastic, respect the rules and you will be great. If you don't, then its your loss, not ours.

Have fun :-D [Locked Thread]

Chunky
Head Admin
Chunky
Chunky
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down